Our MNC client delivers end-to-end ICT and communications engineering solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through the innovative use of technology. Currently setting up project management team for developing innovation solutions using including multiple Senior Project managers and technical PMO members. Passionate about new technologies do reach out to hear more!!
To be successful, individual must possess:
- Lead and deliver projects, work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to establish project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables. You will also be involved in defining project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations as well as managing the integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion, financial and costing etc.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of project management experience, preferably in Applications (Java/ .NET) projects
- Proven track record in assuming overall responsibilities and managing large scale projects
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent people management skills, budget management and experience in building teams
- Strong customer-service orientation.
Only successful candidates will be notified
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ArulS@charterhouse.com.sg or reach him at +65 8230 7230
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1768947