Our client is a well-known pharmaceutical MNC in the field of Oncology and urology.
• Responsible for the Sales activities for the Singapore operations
• Lead and coach a team of Sales Representative in Singapore
• Handle several diverse product portfolios within the organization
• To ensure financial and other targets and goals are met or exceeded
• To develop short and long term growth strategies to achieve the overall company objectives and ensure the strategy is implemented at all levels within the organization
• Establish strategic partnering relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• To build an organization and infrastructure that is capable of meeting company performance objectives and ensure adequate resources are planned and provided
To be successful
• Possess at least a Degree in Science or a related field
• At least total 8-10 years of sales and/or marketing experience, with minimum 2-3 years of experience as a sales manager.
• In-depth understanding of the Singapore healthcare system is required, particularly in government settings
• Experience in Hospital Channel Selling is preferable
• Prior experience in Oncology/Urology/Specialty Medicine will be an added advantage.
• Preferably from the Pharmaceutical industry however still open to candidates from Medical Device space
• Prior experience in managing Commercial Excellence Program or Activities will be an added advantage
• Maintain a current Driver License and own a vehicle
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486