- Oversee the entire Asia cluster service team. Responsible for the direct management of the existing Asia country service managers as well the direct service team in Singapore. Some Asia cluster is now indirect, this would also involve extensive service channel management working closely with, and dotted line reporting to the Asia General Manager (Sales & Marketing).
- Main responsibilities would managing the direct service managers and service channels in the Asia Cluster also with direct management of the Singapore service team.
- Working with Service Operations and Implementation Manager to standardise and facilitate training across the Asia cluster.
- Being responsible for and driving the service revenue, containing costs and overall owner of the service P&L for Asia.
- Being appoint of contact for customers in Singapore and service channels in the Asia Cluster.
- Deliver the agreed KPI’s and financial targets set by the APAC Service Director.
- Ensuring the direct service team and the channel engineers are trained and equipped to service all products in the company portfolio sold in Asia.
- Ensure service is carried out in a compliant way adhering to standard local and global SOP’s and compliant company processes to deliver service in a compliant professional manner.
- Promote a team environment where all members are encouraged to share knowledge and skills and integrate as one unit.
- Drive customer satisfaction through the delivery of high quality, cost effective service.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or related fields or equivalent Health Industry and / or service management experience.
- Demonstrated service management experience.
- Sound technical knowledge of Imaging Diagnostics equipment and experience in managing a culturally diverse and highly skilled workforce in providing service to customers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement organisational change and provide clear direction to staff.
- Willingness to travel overseas and within Asia when required.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and lead a team of technical field staff
- Demonstrated channel management experience preferably in healthcare.
- Must be results driven with a strong ability to drive outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Technical Knowledge of Imaging Diagnostics products.
- The ability to travel within APAC as required
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or Charterhousehealthcare@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.