The incumbent is a self-starter and point of contact for existing and newly assigned regional SharePoint and Collaboration ICT/Cloud projects across APAC region.
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of assigned ICT projects and solutions to the region within approved budget, timeline and scope in accordance to the annual action plans and the company’s mid-term plans.
- Accountable for entire project life cycle and coordinate with all global, regional and in-country stakeholders; APAC Infrastructure and Application members; internal and external resources to deliver the assigned projects.
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and technology in the assigned research area to meet business needs.
- Responsible and accountable for the regional SharePoint collaboration architecture blueprint, design and user adoption as well as daily administrative support and system improvement of region’s SharePoint, AP websites and Web/Mobile & Workflow Application.
- Manage the development, change and support for all Company websites and with effective collaboration with Corporate Marketing department and regional stakeholders.
- Assist the HODs in risk assessments, internal/external audits and Company’s Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Processes.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a hands-on project/program management, with exposure to IT/Cloud infrastructure and web-based and mobile business applications.
- Proven experience or successful track records in program/project execution in the role of program/project manager and/or program/project lead in both ICT/Cloud infrastructure implementations.
- Strong exposure in SharePoint, Web/Mobility Applications, Website development and management, Workflow and digital transformation processes.
- Technical/Functional exposure in the following: Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, SQL Server Database, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Exchange, ERP systems, Web-based or Mobility Application Development.
- Basic knowledge of LAN, WAN and VPN networking.
- Good knowledge in Cloud Computing and enterprise transformations and or exposure in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity will be added advantage.
Please contact Desmond Koh at DesmondK@Charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1107906
Only successful candidates will be notified.