Main responsibility is lead and provide pre-sales technical expertise to the account team and customers for managed services and networking opportunities. Taking ownership of the solution design process, the incumbent also owns the preparation and presentation of technical and commercial proposals.
- Engage customers to understand and identify customer’s challenges and develop strong value propositions to customers.
- Present and convey solutions and services best suitable to customer’s business objectives in proposals and presentation.
- Involvement in contract negotiations, identifying contract risks and develop and implement strategies, plans and business models.
- Provide guidance to technical authors by reviewing, editing and optimizing documents, or even rewrite major parts.
- Ensure revenue targets are met with proper monitoring, planning and accurate forecasting on billing.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7+ years’ proven track record in pre-sales, business development and account management in the telecom or IT industry.
- Independent and resourceful team player with a genuine enthusiasm for providing excellent support to internal and external customers
- Experience in Routing, Switching and Wireless.
- Experience in Cisco ACI and Nexus devices (9K, 7K, 5K, 2K) is an advantage.
- Understanding of NFV, SD-WAN, SDN and Cloud Computing technologies is also advantageous.
- Exposure to network equipment e.g. Cisco Systems, HP Aruba, Juniper Networks, Symantec, F5, Riverbed etc.
- Familiarity with surrounding supporting enterprise information infrastructure (e.g. server, network, AD background)
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Mabel NGU at MabelN@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 | Reg. No.: R1980996