Newly Created Strategy & Investments roles with an Innovative High Growth MNC
With a continued clear mandate to drive value creation and new opportunities; our client is looking to add 2 to 3 newly created roles to the Group Strategy & Investments division. These include Manager / Senior Manager, Associate Director and Director levels.
The ideal profiles should have a combination of strong analytical skills, a strategic mindset, a keen interest as well as demonstrated meticulousness. Analytical requirements include valuation and financial modelling – having these skill sets specific to the Financial Institutions Group (FIG) sector would be a plus. Success in the role will depend on ability to deliver well-thought out advice and recommendations to management on opportunities, including strategic rationale, valuation, and risks.
Key Job Requirements:
- Drive qualitative and quantitative analyses, demonstrate sound judgment in developing financial models and ability to assess the reasonableness of the drivers and trends by performing extensive search on industry benchmarks and market information
- Drive robust analyses and research on market trends – including market sizing, firm positioning, financial and operational benchmarking, and broad sector
- Perform competitive intelligence to understand businesses’ positioning and opportunities in the market, then presenting such findings to management
- Understand various valuation techniques such as DCF, comps (trading and transaction), WACC, etc., including identification of appropriate comparable companies or transactions
- Oversees due diligence process
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
- Proficiency and an intuitive understanding of multiple business drivers, key value creation levers, and other quantitative metrics that support a full financial model
- Ability to process and critically evaluate business models from both strategic investor’s perspectives
- From 6 – 15+ years’ of experience in investment banking and / or Big 4 valuation/ modelling / corporate finance / M&A teams
- With demonstrable and significant deal experience, as well as a keen understanding of financial markets (FIG sector will be a plus)
- Advanced skills in Excel, VBA and ability to create macros would be a plus.
- Good command of valuation techniques and able to put together a valuation model
- Ability to take ownership for delivering projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Collaboration skills and ability to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated record of working on a number of projects simultaneously
- High proficiency in terms of written and verbal communication skills; ability to understand and explain complex concepts in clear and succinct manner
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933
Only successful candidates will be notified.