Supply Chain and Logistics FP&A Associate Director / Deputy Director with a High Growth Consumer Brand
Managing 1 FP&A Analyst and reporting directly into the Head of FP&A, this Supply Chain and Logistics FP&A Associate Director / Deputy Director will be responsible for the end to end supply chain and logistics FP&A activities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Producing monthly reporting of activity in a timely manner, respecting the deadlines, ensure data quality, and communicate effectively
- Monitoring of other key performance indicators in coordination with department heads
- Drive the supply chain annual budget process with all department heads
- Helping to identify opportunities to optimize costs and performance
- Following up on the financial impact of key initiatives / projects and evaluate the results
- Prepare financial presentation packages for Management and Board
- Develop and improve Supply Chain FP&A processes
- Work with Group HQ to meet their reporting requirements
- Lead or participate in finance or cross-functional projects.
- Develop financial models and analyses for new strategic initiatives
- Assist Head of FP&A / Head of Finance (RB) on any ad-hoc projects (Eg. Financial feasibility studies for new business, and/or supporting activity-based costing analysis of new business)
- Qualified Accountant CPA / CA, and Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- At least 10 - 12 years of progressive commercial experience specifically relating to supply chain and logistics FP&A
- Proven resilience with an ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modeling capabilities
- Experience in SAP and Business Intelligence tools will be advantageous
- Proven track record with improving FP&A systems and processes within less structured environments
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933