Newly Created FP&A Supply Chain Controller Position with a Reputable FMCG / Retail Brand – Local Package terms, based in Hong Kong
In a newly created position within the Hong Kong local market team, this FP&A Supply Chain Controller will be working within a world class high performing team and taking full ownership for the Supply Chain FP&A activities across all the brand categories.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager (CFO, Operations CFO) and indirectly to the Supply Chain Manager, this role will be executing and driving the Supply Chain Financial Performance. Key duties include:
- Assisting with development of the plan, budget and trends of the supply chain in line with the strategy;
- Budget controlling of inbound costs (inbound freight, custom duties, other costs), physical distribution costs (warehousing and outbound freight), obsolete slow moving and other logistics costs;
- Controlling inventory, receivables (total credit and overdue), investments;
- Monitoring of other key performance indicators (e.g. service levels, quality of forecasts, headcount/productivity) in coordination with departments in charge;
- Producing monthly reporting of activity in a timely manner, respecting the deadlines, ensure data quality, and communicate effectively;
- Analyzing the gaps, check data consistency, challenge results, identify risks / opportunities and propose corrective actions needed to keep budget’s targets;
- Following up on the financial impact of key initiatives / projects and evaluate the results;
- Ensuring compliance with management, accounting, taxes standards;
- Helping to identify opportunities to optimize costs and performance;
- Active contribution within the Supply Chain Committee towards the implementation of the strategy and providing of controlling expertise;
- Participating in building business plans of global / local Supply Chain projects, and contributing to the implementation of the end to end strategy/TOP program;
This opportunity will suit a dynamic go-getting candidate who is looking to gain breadth and depth of exposures in an overseas-based role (short to medium term). The organization has a strong talent development program and lateral / vertical progression across teams / countries can be expected in the longer term.
- Degree in Accountancy from NTU / NUS / SMU, and CA / CPA
- 3 - 8 years of relevant Supply Chain FP&A and/or Controlling experience, preferably from within FMCG / Retail / Luxury blue chip MNCs
- Proven Supply Chain FP&A business controlling across brands/categories is a must
- Proven track record - hands on yet strategic financial business partner
- Highly analytical and meticulous at work
- ERP system skills highly preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders in a positively assertive manner
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933