I am exclusively representing my client, an established Asset Management firm with a strong presence in Asia, to hire an operational risk manager to lead their team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the operational risk management framework and ensure the consistent interpretation and implementation of these policies. You will also need to conduct operational risk self- assessment exercise to identify and address any control weakness or gaps. You will provide a critical analysis and review of the risk assessment provided by the first line.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognised degree in Business/ banking/ Accountancy or any related discipline
- Proven ability to effectively manage operational risk and to develop control enhancements
- MUST have worked in Fund Management / Asset Management / UCIT / Mutual Funds
- Strong ability to communicate the need for change and process improvements with problem solving capabilities
- Able to work independently and in a team
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783