Our client is one of largest company listed on the Singapore Exchange, currently they are looking for Tax Director to establish strategies and support international tax matters as well managing the local business and foreign tax.
- Implement strategies, enforce tax policies and resolve tax issues in a timely and value added manner.
- Advise on Singapore and foreign tax issues arising from business operations and implement policies/procedures to deal with the issue
- Support business unit to structuring of acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and other investments
- Manage local and foreign tax expense as well as exposure from domestic and international operations and investment activities
- Analyse business proposals and review contracts to identify tax issues applicable to the projects and to make recommendations to reduce costs and risks
- Ensure statutory tax compliance of the group for both direct and indirect taxes including timely filing of statutory tax returns and compliance with tax legislations and procedures
The successful candidate should have proven track records in Experience in structuring of cross-border transactions and tax treaty related issues
- You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting, MBA will be a plus Minimum of 15 years’ experience at least 8 years in a managerial position, in corporate, regional and individual tax planning preferably from audit firm and global MNCs
- Possess strong tax technical knowledge and good understanding of tax practices in Singapore and overseas countries.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: email@example.com or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539