We are partnering with a Global Asset Management firm to hire an experienced professional to join their data services team in Singapore.
They are providing a range of data services such as market data management; securities and index data management; and client and portfolio data management for their client.
The successful candidate will assist the Head of Data Management in APAC to lead and manage the day to day BAU operations. You will represent the data management team in meetings and forums; provide training and support to the team. You will assist in promptly resolving issues including effective stakeholder management in all Data Management workflow and processes.
Additionally, you will handle operations efficiency through automation and robotics process automation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience in data management related activities like Securities static maintenance, Pricing validations, Benchmarks validation or reference data setups
- Must have good product knowledge across a wide range of investment classes (equities, derivatives, fixed income and multi- asset)
- Familiar with the usage of Aladdin and experience in using data tools like VBA and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with fund accounting or fund administration
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 6950 0387 or AngelicaD@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.