Our Client High Performing US MNC. They are looking for a problem solver with excellent interpersonal skill to join their newly created Corporate Accounting team here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Senior Section Manager and Deputy Director, Corp Accounting, you provide Corporate oversight for complex and non-standard fixed asset transactions to the Fixed asset team in Bangalore.
- Review and provide guidance on complex and non-standard fixed asset transactions to the Fixed asset team in Bangalore, including lease transactions and long-term licensing transactions.
- Assist in preparation of documentation and memos supporting the Company’s accounting positions related to fixed assets. Provide necessary documentation required for financial audit and or internal controls compliance is prepared and retained.
- Execute and document processes and internal controls around applicable fixed asset accounting processes, such as quarterly impairment tests, value of asset retirement obligations tool impairment.
- Support and review financial reporting related to fixed assets.
Assisting with other accounting projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of public accounting or corporate experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good problem solving and (accounting) investigative skills.
- Ability to apply technical accounting guidance to transaction fact pattern to arrive at recommended accounting position.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License no.: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2089955