Be a part of Singapore’s leading Healthcare Technology Leader, who visions on providing integrated systems, innovative technologies to the Healthcare space.
As a Senior Delivery Manager, you act as the Agile Coach and the Scrum Master of the Software Engineering team. We are looking for experienced folks, who can manage a large team of developers or a large development centre.
As a coach to the team members, he/ she will enable improvements in team’s performance in quality and speed for agile software development delivery. You will also work closely with Product Owners, Program Directors and other stakeholders to plan and implement effective iterative software delivery for the innovation programs.
- Coach development team to apply agile principles and practices to deliver business value
- Work closely with product owner to define the objective and success criteria of the project
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments
- Improve the velocity of the development team, at a sustainable pace for the team
- Educate and support the product owner, especially with respect to product backlog refining, vendor management and internal stakeholder management
- Align to the company’s agile (scrum) practice
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in an agile environment as a full stacked developer or technical lead
- Certified Scrum Master with at least 5 years’ experience in a Scrum Master or equivalent software delivery role
- Working experience with Microsoft Technologies, such as .Net and Azure DevOps
- Working experience with Atlassian / Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge of Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Working knowledge of design thinking and workshop facilitation will be an added advantage
Please contact Clarice Tan at +65 6950 0396 or email ClariceT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1442954
Only successful candidates will be notified.