We are looking for a Technical Writer for a well-known Life Sciences MNC to be responsible for all the company’s product-related documents.
• Produce easy-to-understand and high-quality technical documents e.g. guides / manuals for molecular diagnostics equipment / products, operation procedures, protocols training documentation / tutorials etc. that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Work with internal departments to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Gather technical information; prepare document structure and coordinate layouts and manual organization
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards with regards to order, clarity, brevity, accuracy, style and terminology
• Edit, standardize and/or make changes to material prepared by researchers or establishment personnel
• Analyze existing and potential content, create and maintain the information architecture
• University degree in Molecular Biology/Life Sciences/ Bioengineering. A research-based degree (MSc or PhD) would be preferred
• Proven technical/professional writing experience
• Good knowledge in Molecular biology. Experience in Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) will be advantageous.
• Ability to quickly assimilate large amount of complex technical information/concepts and expound them in teachable segments
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong problem solving and creative skills; display the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
• A keen eye for detail
• Good interpersonal and team-working skills; display the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and is results driven.
• High proficiency in written English
• Developed MS Office and Adobe skill
• Website managing skills e.g. HTML, WordPress will be advantageous
• Familiarity with Mac OS, Win XP/7
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.