Reporting to the Senior Manager, the position covers aspects such as financial risk management, structuring financing solutions, negotiating with banks, credit risk management and enhancing investments returns or yield on surplus funds.
Financial Risk Management:
- Involved in developing financial risk management framework and drafting of treasury policy to align with various business requirements.
- Aim to improve profitability and/or reduce other risk exposures by managing counterparty risks, especially banks and ensuring that the Group’s exposure is within pre-set limits
- Accurately determine the financial risk exposure of the Group and optimize hedging against the exposure
- Following up regularly on events which affect counterparties and providing proactive mitigation solutions
Cash Flow Management/ e-Banking systems:
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of cashflow, inclusive of preparation and monitoring of company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling
- Accurately determine the group’s cash requirements and execute financing decisions
- Provide advice to business leaders/ country heads in terms of funding structure (i.e. equity injection, inter-company loans, etc), dividends, funds repatriation with tax consideration
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
Working Capital Financing:
- Structure financing solutions to support business requirements by working closely with banks/ financial service providers and business segments/ country leads
- Ensure that the Group’s balance sheet is optimized with leverage and achieve a reasonable cost of debt to improve weighted average cost of capital
- Monitor bank service fees, assess competitiveness, address quality issues and negotiate/ liaise with Legal, Tax and banks on financial terms and loan documentation
- Manage, direct and develop Cash Management Staff
- Providing financial advice with regards to business expansion and new markets
- Experience working in a flat hierarchy fast-paced environment will be a bonus
- Degree in Finance or Economic or Finance related is preferred. Minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience in Corporate Treasury or Banking, those from shipping and/or investment or trading background are preferred
- Experience in Financial Risk Management, and Bloomberg is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with various financial instruments, secured and unsecured financing
- Strong proficiency in MS office applications, especially MS Excel
- Possess strong negotiation, people management and interpersonal skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955