My client is a leading Financial institution in the Asia region and headquartered in Singapore. They are at the forefront in their digitalisation efforts across the business and across new product lines. They are a leader within their field and are looking to hire top talents in the market to elevate and continue the buildout of their digital capabilities.
As the Head of UX Research, you will play an instrumental role in leading and elevating the Research capabilities of the team in helping everyone understand user behaviour and how it impacts product and organisation.
- Justifying projects, validating personas, informing customer journey maps, and collecting background information necessary for design planning
- Health Monitoring: Identify Goals, Signals, and Metrics to develop an ongoing measurement plan to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that indicate if there are UX issues
- Conduct independent analysis on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Project Metrics: Determining project-specific metrics that can be measured before and after implementation to ensure satisfaction with your deliverables.
- Experimentation: Running and evaluating A/B and multivariate tests to improve results via different design and content variations.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into analysis.
- Advocate analysis to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant work experience on mobile and web products.
- Ability to clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate analysis.
- Knowledge of experience design processes and methodology, digital products, and creative facilitation.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6950 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836