- Client Information: HK based established group of companies.
- Direct Report : Senior VP - Operation
- Remuneration : USD 10,000 – 14,000
- Location: City. Singapore.
Supporting the Senior VP On drafting and Negotiation of Commercial Contracts with regards to China Port operation. Typical Contracts are construction of Port services and commercial tariff , Berthings agreements.
Support on overseeing the construction and development phases in China such as passenger terminal or maritime activities.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working for Multi National Organization
- Experience in Port Management and Operation with in maritime or port operation activities
- Experience in China or other similar commercial and industrial land development
- Great understanding on Port operation and support function.
- A degree from a reputed university
- Mandarin is a must due to the work nature.
We are looking someone who has the right exposure and ability in taking a role as VP – Port Operation to be a supportive member of our client growth plan. If you are has the exposure and mind set then you would be ideal for this role. Do drop us a note and share your profile to DharshanaK@charterhouse.com.sg.
Only shortlisted candidates will be reached out.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1110525