- Due to growth of business within the Bank’s Group Wholesale Banking division, our client is now looking to add bench-strength at the senior level for experienced VP & SVP to join their Business Management / Project Management team in Singapore.
- The successful candidate must have strong domain knowledge in Loans and Credit, with a track record in Project Management in Wholesale Banking.
- The successful candidate will Be the Go-to person in project managing a suite of Key Strategic Business Initiatives and will provide leadership and motivation to cross functional teams in delivering continuous value using agile methods.
- You will Project Manage all User activities within the project lifecycle (including post implementation support). You will create, monitor and track timely execution of detailed Project Plan / UAT plans. You will track of risks and Issues, and work with relevant key stakeholders to drive issue resolution
- Additionally, you will Support Group Wholesale Banking business unit across a wide array of critical functions including but not limited to:
- Direct support and execution of strategic business initiatives
- Manage of key business disciplines
- Support of business control and risk assurance functions
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Project Management
- MUST have strong working knowledge in Wholesale Banking & Credit / Loans
- Track record as a Project Manager
- Knowledge in AGILE methodology would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, and proven leadership and people management techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 6950 0387 or Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.