The incumbent will be a key member of local controllership team responsible for maintaining and driving controllership rigour and discipline and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance across multiple entities in the region.
Looking for an experienced accounting manager with good working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and analytics for monthly financial review
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP & IFRS
- Complete statutory audits for all entities
- Review and improve business processes to enhance internal controls
- Work closely with tax team to ensure timely and compliant submission
- Support business team on new product development and ensure that all new products are integrated seamlessly into the operational and accounting infrastructure.
- Past experience in managing finance projects across borders.
- Accounting degree is a must
- CPA or CA qualification is a pre-requisite
- 6-8 years of relevant experience with background in accounting and audit
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS preferred
- Good team player who can work independently and perform under pressure
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to interact with diverse stakeholders
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.