Our client, an electronics company with presence and employees globally and is currently hiring for an Accounts Payable Manager with 6-8 years of relevant experience to join them in their success journey.
The successful candidate will be able to contribute positively to the group’s growth with the skillset and experience they have acquired over the years.
Main duties and responsibilities
• In charge of the Accounts Payable function including maintain good working relationship with stakeholders.
• Provide payment cashflow forecast to ensure efficient management of funds within the group.
• Responsible for month/year end closing activities and ensuring transactions are entered timely and accurately.
• Reviewal of both trade and non-trade payment transactions.
• Continuously improving and identifying areas of improvement for accounts payable function.
• Maintain good internal controls and AP practice in accordance to group policies.
• Lead, develop and motivate a team of experienced finance professional.
• Accounting or Business degree/Chartered Accountant
• At least 6 years of relevant experience with background in finance
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership skill with positive mindset, constantly seeking to better the process within the AP function.
• Driven and self-motivated.
• Hands-on experience with SAP system would be an added advantage
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting and fruitful journey alongside a well-established group.
Interested candidates may contact me at +65 9711 9625 or CharlesL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R22110328
Only successful candidates will be notified.