- Global Healthcare industry
- West area
Our Client is one of global healthcare, currently they are urgently looking for accounts Payable Specialist covering ASEAN countries.
- Process payment requests and expense reimbursement using the appropriate system and all reporting requirements and regulations are met
- Work with confidential company data and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders and external customers
- Research issues independently related to payments or systems and propose solution to manager and functional representative and follow through to closure
- Ensure all escalated inquiries and issues are responded to and resolved within a timely manner
- Maintains awareness of relevant department level service level agreements (SLA’s) and works to ensure agreements are met
- Identify process improvement opportunities and partner with management and other stakeholders to implement and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
The successful candidate should have proven track records with high volume transaction experience to ensure that payments are processed timely and accurately to support the business
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting or ACCA equivalent. With minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounts payable and working with a variety of internal stakeholders and external customers with capable of SAP and shared service environment would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: email@example.com or call at 6435 5618. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 13C6338I Registration No. R1544539