The client is a leading player in the telecom industry with regional HQ in Singapore. They are looking for a Big Data, AD to manage and optimize the big data platform in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of IT, this role requires you to implement new capabilities and manage the overall delivery and operations such as supporting all business unit big data needs and troubleshooting for big data functions, and ensuring strategic alignment. This is a people management role where you will need to provide functional leadership to internal teams and monitoring outsourced operations team performance.
Requirements for applicants:
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the area of big data management and analytics.
- Proven experience managing global teams and outsourced vendors.
- Strong technical skills in Hadoop, Cloudera, NoSQL database, SQL server
- Strong technical understanding of Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Exadata
Please contact Mabel Ngu at +65 6950 0366 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.