- Growth Industry with high volume transactions
- People Management
- East Area
- Reporting to Head of Accounting and Finance managing a team of 4
- Review invoice postings to ensure accurate coding of accounts, invoice description and accurate submissions of costs accruals
- Manage and provide supervision to AP team and ensure all invoices are accurately booked into the SAP accounting system
- Review and streamline existing processes to improve AP’s internal control.
You should possess professional qualifications degree in accounting with minimum of 5 years’ combining big 4 auditor or/and commercial experience, ACCA CPA or CA Singapore
Solid Accounts payable experience and people management skill. Self-directed, hands-on, motivated with high degree of commitment to meeting deadlines, targets and objectives
Possess strong leadership skills with experience in managing a team Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills Independent and able to work well with internal and external stakeholders
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill and goal setting, and able to collaborate with multifunction teams and drive for results, experienced working in fast-paced environment, strong knowledge of SAP would be preferable
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young l Email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066I Registration No. R1544539