Client is an MNC. Home based position.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair flow cytometers and Company Upgrade products with proficiency in a timely manner.
- Work professionally and courteously as an individual with Company’s customers in continuous support of Company’s reputation of service excellence.
- Identify customer needs and contribute to improvements in Company products.
- Manage the daily schedule to ensure appropriate priority is placed upon urgent customer needs while setting customer expectations for issues of less urgency.
- Customer Management through telephone technical support, service visit scheduling, product problem information gathering, fault isolation, corrective action, and site visit closure with high quality and efficiency.
- Complete all Business related transactions to include Field Service Reports, Instrument Qualification Reports, Parts Return Tags, and Travel Expenses in a timely manner with high accuracy.
- Manage personal Service spare parts inventory to ensure accuracy and currency on a regular basis.
- Be able to travel regionally (Within Asia) on short notice.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or technical Military service preferred.
- 4-year Previous experience in Flow Cytometry in a lab setting is a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience in Flow Cytometry Repair is a plus, but not required.
- Work experience with the repair or service of electrical or mechanical equipment is preferred. Ability to learn new technologies quickly and skills in troubleshooting intra-connected complex systems is essential. Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of programs. Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to manage a rapidly changing schedule.
- Ability to function with minimal written resources is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.