- Responsible for leading all marketing and market access activities for the Anti Infectives franchise across Asia Pacific region
- Lead member of Anti Infectives Taskforce Team in APAC, responsible for devising the country specific pre-launch preparations and launch strategy initially for 6 priority countries, CN, KR, PH, TH, TW & VN.
- Devise the Pricing and Access framework for priority countries, including innovative strategic initiatives like hospital, segmentation, contracting solutions, and shaping the country policy environment.
- Work closely with regulatory and medical affairs to submit early access plans for antibiotics in priority countries and also provide critical marketing inputs for agency submission dossiers for phase III waivers / fast-track submissions.
- Develop the launch strategy, product positioning, and portfolio co-positioning strategy for all products.
- Lead the Automated Susceptibility Testing (drug: device coordinated development) strategic effort, partnering with multiple device manufacturers, to ensure an at-launch availability of testing devices, thereby facilitating access and appropriate usage at launch.
- Partner with Regional and Country Medical Affairs, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs and Publication team teams to drive strategic data generation efforts to support launch.
- Develop a strong scientific leader engagement plan in partnership with Medical Affairs, for advocacy, market shaping, and education efforts.
- Lead key projects to gain customer insights, including innovative patient journey work for antibiotics (via research), and Advisory Boards, to inform strategic choices.
- Work with Policy/External affairs teams to engage and impact prioritization and resourcing to address antimicrobial resistance, at Regional and Local (hospital level).
- Support a strong launch readiness plan and resources – promotion and medical education (clinical narrative), and access and payer resources (payer narrative).
- Develop pre-launch and launch KPIs, to ensure successful launch readiness and impactful launches.
- Strategic lead for filling and supply chain planning within AP region.
- Plan for market specific Hospital Acute Care team structures and training. Lead the Center of Excellence for Forecasting and ensure support on all key forecasting and business model related projects.
- Provide key strategic and marketing inputs to the Business Development teams for future BD deals in new antibiotics and antifungals.
- BA/ BS and MBA
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of combined sales / marketing experience required
- Marketing / Market access experience in Anti Infectives required / preferred
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong experience in market access, pricing and government policy related initiatives
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven project management skills
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to promote/sell ideas
- Strong collaboration skills and a team player
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and ethics
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.