Established Regional CRO is looking for a Regional Project Manager to join their fast expanding team.
The incumbent will report directly to the APAC Head of Site & Project Management and act as key liaison for the sponsor.
- Maintain good relationship with Sponsor, manage any changes pertaining to project with Sponsor and Management
- Manage qualities of all aspects of clinical trials including but not limited to resources, budget and timelines
- Work closely with business development to finalize project budget and scope
- Plan, initiate, and manage clinical trials
- Continually assess project resource requirements to ensure efficient allocation
- Identify and escalate risk management on clinical trials where applicable
- Create and maintain proper project documentation
- Measure and report project performance to Sponsor and Management
- Manage and report project financial performance to Management
- Manage the PM resource in terms of the awarded FTE in the project
- Supervise team member, as well as motivate, train and develop team member’s expertise to ensure contribution to the project
- Identify specific training needs and supervise, train and mentor project team/clinical research staff on project related policies, procedures, project management tracking tools, and other relevant SOPs
- Escalate to line manager in the event of low performance of the team member
- Bachelor’s degree, major in nursing, pharmacy or other science-related background from a recognized institution, and/or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience as Project Manager in clinical research (Specialization in Oncology studies/projects will be preferred)
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
- Must have good command of English and Mandarin, able to converse, read and write proficiently
- Good time management skill
- Able to work independently.
- Must be a self-starter with good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging timelines
- Ability to travel when required
Possess the communication skill to build a robust teamwork
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or Charterhousehealthcare@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.