- Newly created role
- Strong stakeholder management
- Shared service experience
Our Client is one of global healthcare company, currently they are looking for AR Accountant to be responsible for the reporting and analysis of accounts receivable, collections and working capital. the full-cycle of Accounts Receivable including distributing invoices, posting collections, following up on collections and preparing accounts receivable reconciliations.
This position requires accounts receivable, credit control and management experience and the ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Provide reporting and analysis to support and perform Monthly and Quarterly Business Review including preparation of performance dashboards and scorecards for Working Capital analysis
- Weekly Cashflow reporting and driving Working Capital Performance AR a nd Collections Forecasts and review policies and procedures to propose best practices to standardize and enhance credit management and control
- Optimize and leverage on Collection Dashboard to drive collections tap on RPA, Macros and other tools to reduce manual inputs and intervention for AR and collections processes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliation and driving collections from customers
- Preparing for revenue recognition, and ensuring that transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with policies in the proper accounting periods
- Preparing monthly ageing reports ad analysis and assisting with credit reviews using financial and/or relevant reports and assisting with various audits
The successful candidate should have proven track records in mins 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable functions within shared service or B2B environment
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline. This role will be potential to be AR Manager leading the AR team
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at +65 6950 0382 Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539