Our Client is one of global retail company, due to team’s expansion they are looking for Asset Protection Manager to ensure all retails operations are in compliance with company’s policy and requirements in accordance with established SOPs
- Working closely with the other regions retail managers to implement company’s global Retail standard
- Leading the project of Continuous Monitoring Project to spot potential fraudulent transactions at retail stores with the assistance of technical support.
- Continuous monitoring of key performing indicators of Retail Stores (selling, discounts, returns, cash management, shrinks, shipping losses, theft etc.) to identify the critical stores.
- Prevent shrinkage, damage and theft and proactively monitor controls to identify losses through POS exception reporting.
- Leading the project to establish retail store shrinkage, waste, damages, discounts, returns, refunds control related KPIs at store level which effectively reduced total losses level.
- Conduct regular visits to retail stores, based on a customized risk-based Audit Checklist, to improve shrinkage control awareness, cash losses and identify process risks and related improvement opportunities in regard to the process in stores, define and share Policies & Procedure.
- Conduct training to store staff as of all retail regarding asset protection awareness enhancement and improvement
- Investigation of fraud, robbery and theft against the company; manages and maintains oversight in the use of outsourced security contracts and security consultant services.
- Responsible for retail store’s inventory count process and responsible to guarantee the compliance of the commission payment process, being directly in charge of the calculation of those.
- The successful candidate should have proven track records a risk-based Asset Protection Program implementation in stores following company’s guideline
- You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or Economics with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Asset Protection or Loss Prevention field and at least 3 years in the supervising role would be preferable
- Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
Please send your CVs in MS Word format to Siriwan Young, email SiriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call +65 6950 0382
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539