Our client is a well-known MNC in clinical diagnostics and life sciences field.
- Key responsibilities include management of the company Life Science portfolio throughout the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Key activities include developing product strategy, identifying opportunities, specifying products' positioning to support pre-launch, post-launch, and driving market adoption and target customers.
- Ensure achievement of sales, GP ratio, and contribute to operating income according to the budget
- Help with the development of the strategy to launch life science product in Asia Pacific region by working with the Corporate and Local marketing and commercial teams
- Understand the full workflow for launching new assays in Asia Pacific region and implement path to reimbursement/payment
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) for the different cancer areas and assist in the development and implementation of marketing studies with KOLs
- Drive the development of segment-specific sales / marketing plans (channels, messaging, pricing, sales/marketing training, Marcom, regulatory) and collaborate with SAP sales division for execution
- Develop and maintain cordial business relations with key opinion leaders and decision makers in private hospitals, healthcare setups, government institutions, diagnostic lab chains and other related healthcare institutions
- Preferred degree in Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology
- Experience in selling with a strong record of success promoting complex products in medical and surgical oncology and/or diagnostics and closing new accounts
- Experience in strategic planning, strategic marketing, and business development
- Travelling Requirement: 30%
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.