- Grow, develop and expand the product testing and certification services for Healthcare business in the ASEAN region through business development activities and related technical development and support
- Drive all business development initiatives in identified markets or segments including marketing, market research and competitive intelligence activities. Continuously identify business and market trends as well as opportunities for targets
- Collaborate with the relevant business units and strategic partners in driving new partnerships or business alliances to develop new services, markets and key accounts including project negotiation, pricing strategies and project realization where applicable.
- Work with the respective sales teams to conceptualize, develop and execute go-to-market strategies
- Conduct gap analysis on technical capabilities required and support in competency development for new services or markets to meet emerging trends or market demands
- Provide technical support in the areas of medical product testing or medical system assessment for the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or other relevant fields, with at least 10 years of working experience in the Medical Device industry. Those with additional business degree qualification will be advantageous
- Possess experience in regulatory requirements and familiarity in ISO13485, MDD, IVDD, AIMD, JGMP, CMDCAS, FDA etc.
- Experience with Engineering or Auditing exposure in the Medical Health sector
- Prior commercial experience in Business Development or Sales would be advantageous
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and people management skills
Please contact Angel Fu at +65 6950 0358 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1983939
Only successful candidates will be notified.