• Collaborate with business stakeholders, IT developers and Project Manager and other team members to deliver rapid change to Credit Risk Systems.
• Gather business and technical requirements detailing future state requirements for delivery
• Ensure adherence to project governance and control processes around project delivery.
• Own body of work, escalate issues to the Project Manager and where necessary, the appropriate governance structure of the programme.
• Timely reporting of project status, issues, risks to various management team and governance forum as appropriate.
• Leverage strong foundation of various credit risk concepts to manage delivery of business mandatory credit risk related changes.
• Good communication skills and understanding of key Credit Risk business processes to support presentation of complex topics to senior management.
• Act as business gate keeper, control issues being raised to IT and work with the business to ensure issues are raised appropriately and are fully understood/agreed globally.
• Work with the key stakeholders (business and Risk IT) to ensure all requirements surrounding the end to end process are clearly understood and appropriate, clear solutions are designed, documented and implemented.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Credit Risk management as an Agile Business Analyst.
• Agile certification would be advantageous.
• Understanding and experience working within a scrum framework, including running workshops and communicating with business stakeholders
• Knowledge of key risk metrics (e.g. PE, EEPE) and other Credit risk methodologies.
• Understanding of data flows and architecture including ability to perform data analysis and perform end to end testing.
• Exposure to various Devop tools (e.g. Confluence, JIRA) to manage project deliverables
• Prior experience in credit risk system implementations and involvement in regulatory projects.
• Exposure to Credit risk systems, data and processes involved in generating credit risk regulatory capital.
• Track record of managing requirements, delivery and testing in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
• Experience in defining Testing approach, test plan and test co-ordination.
• Proven experience facilitating the elicitation of requirements from end users and translating them to user, functional and non-functional requirements for Development Teams. Work with development teams (IT) to clarify that design meets requirements.
• Detailed knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point & Visio
Please contact Devin at +65 6950 0356 or DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980261
Only successful candidates will be notified.