A newly created role with a Global Company.
Role reports to CFO. Managing a department of 50; ensuring smooth and effective financial operations and treasury functions for the Group.
A key to succeed will be one who is an expert with asset-capital management skill.
- Responsible for effective finance operations and corporate governance
- Overseeing financial planning, cash management and internal controls
- Leading, training, and guiding finance team to achieve company goals
- Business Partnering with Senior stakeholders and Business unit heads; providing financial advice and analysis to help with company growth
- Provide short and long terms recommendations on asset-liability management
- Degree with Accountancy with CPA/CA
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- Expert in asset-capital management and debt servicing
Please contact Angeline Wu at +65 6950 0379 or email AngelineW@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1438557
Only successful candidates will be notified.