• Manage and track multiple project implementations, ensure project goals are achieved in term of timeline, scope, budget and quality.
• Ensure the project requirements and scope are well defined and manage all the change requests.
• Establish a good working relationship with all levels, internally and externally.
• Apply effective waterfall and agile methodology and project management standards.
• Develop and maintain key project artefacts such as statement of work, project plan, work breakdown structure (WBS), change request log and progress report.
• Monitor and produce timely project status update and effectively manage issue escalation throughout the project lifecycle.
• Experience supporting cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project.
• Drive the testing strategy and manage the testing cycles, ensuring all critical and high defects are resolved.
• Identify areas that can be streamlined to improve productivity and reduce cost.
• 4-6 years of demonstrated project management experience preferably in Financial Services.
• Good and proven knowledge of project implementation for large-scale, multi-interfaces applications (electronic trading solution is highly desirable).
• Good knowledge of project methodologies (SDLC and Agile) and MS tools (MS Project, Visio, Excel etc.).
• Effective communication and negotiation skills, expertise in managing stakeholder expectations.
• Manage relationships with all levels of the organization, internal and external.
• Self-motivated and demonstrated experience in managing offshore or distributed project teams.
• Result-oriented with focus on delivery.
• Relevant project management certification like PMP and PMI-ACP is preferred
Please contact Devin at +65 6950 0356 or DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980261
Only successful candidates will be notified.