• Work with Product Owner/Stakeholders/Clients on discovery and framing for product roadmap, and with cross-functional team to validate and prioritize product use-cases and requirements.
• Own and manage the product lifecycle and delivery (design, development, support/enhance) with Scrum teams
• Guiding the scrum teams and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint
• Facilitates backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, iteration and sprint planning, sprint reviews and sprint retrospective.
• Manages and actively resolves impediments in a timely manner, including impediments outside of the Scrum team.
• Incorporate feedback loops to streamline and optimize the products to reduce incidents, validate product assumptions, improve resilience and cost of ownership.
• Handle Product backlog comprising of functional improvements, new enhancements and technical debt (e.g. security patching, software version control and application road-map) for applications/products under your charge.
• Able to conduct post-mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent
• 3 - 5 years Scrum Master experience in software development and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is required.
• Experience as a Project Manager and/or leading product delivery teams
• A strategic thinker – able to conceptualize the big picture, prioritize ruthlessly, and connect the dots to ensure we develop impactful solutions, and a logical thinker - with attention to detail, and able to breakdown problems and prioritize them based on feedback (user insights and data)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to simplify and clearly communicate complex issues to stakeholders and team.
• Experience in Agile framework and handling major projects.
• Comfortable working with globally distributed scrum teams, product owners and project managers.
• Strong servant leadership, excellent communication skills with stakeholders of different levels.
Please contact Devin at +65 6950 0356 or DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980261
Only successful candidates will be notified.