AVP /Vice President – Commercial (Ship Repair)
- Client Information: Marine & Yard
- Direct Report: Divisional Head
- Remuneration: SGD 14,000 – 17,600
- Location: City. Singapore.
- Will head the commercial shipbuilding business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the commercial aspects of multiple projects including preparation of appropriate documentation in the support of claims negotiation, extension of time, cost control and financial recovery from clients
- Have a good overview and understanding of the business and be aware of the changes in the market (such as that of the shipping environment, oil prices affecting offshore market or action by competitors ) and ensuring changes are made to company strategy to adapt to the changes in the business environment.
- To manage, foster and build good customer & business relationships with ship owners and representatives.
- At least 15 years in Commercial Sales, Marine, Engineering, Naval Architecture or Marketing fields
- Broad and in-depth knowledge in Commercial relating to the Marine industry, preferably in shipbuilding
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Customer-oriented and with good negotiation skills
Education, Qualifications and Special Training
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Classification Societies and/ or Engineering firms.
We are looking someone who has the right exposure and ability in taking a role as AVP /Vice President and be a supportive member of our client growth plan. If you are having the exposure and growth mind set, then you would be ideal for this role. Do drop us a note and share your profile to DharshanaK@charterhouse.com.sg.
Only shortlisted candidates will be reached out.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1110525