- Responsible for having an all-encompassing view on learning related to Compliance, Conduct & Cyber Security.
- The incumbent will need to work closely with stakeholders from these functions in helping deliver training solutions for bank-wide needs and/or business-specific requirements. Keeping abreast of external regulatory changes and various internal policies would be critical.
- In Partnership with Compliance, design and develop Compliance-related programs for the APAC Campus towards helping build a strong culture within the APAC region
- Manage mandatory eLearning courses for all employees in APAC
- Organising Conduct related initiatives, in partnership with the APAC Conduct Team
- Work closely with APAC IT Security for rollout of training initiatives
- Act as Learning Partner for Compliance and Inspection General
Please contact Deborah Peeris at +65 8100 9034 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1655021
Only successful candidates will be notified.