Client information: Engineering , Design and Consultancy Company/
- Team: Building Services team.
- If you are someone with demonstrable knowledge (5 years and above) of HVAC Control Applications, Building Management Systems and Electrical Power Management Systems you will be the right one.
- A thorough understanding of mechanical systems, electrical systems and IP networking is essential.
Lead new project control engineering design, quality approval, process control, product evaluation, vendor proposals, and evaluation of product reliability, automated testing, software, research and development.
This position will be responsible for controls systems strategies, design and specifications.
Previous experience (required):
- Demonstrate the successfully management of projects and project teams;
- Demonstrable experience with DDC and PLC control system design, development and management;
- Experience in the design of large scale data centres or Building.
- electrical systems and schematics;
- mechanical systems and schematics;
- DDC and PLC architectures;
- BACnet protocol to include IP, ETH and MS/TP;
- Modbus protocol to include TCP, and RTU;
- Networking Servers and Client Workstations.
We are looking someone who has the exposure and ability in taking a role as Building Automation then you would be ideal for this role. Do drop us a five point note on why you are suitable for this role and share your resume to DharshanaK@charterhouse.com.sg.
Only shortlisted candidates will be reached out.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110525