Our client is one of the Singapore largest Healthcare Services Providers. Their services offering consists of Medicine & Dental Clinics, Senior Care Centers, Nursing Homes and more
- Responsible for all aspects of the Nursing Home and will oversee the planning and implementation of activities at the Nursing Home in compliance with regulatory requirements and in accordance to established policies and procedures
- The incumbent will also drive and lead transformational and quality improvement initiatives including the application of technology to complement and enhance an integrated and seamless journey for the residents
- Provide project management, operations and administrative oversight on all development and improvement works at the Home. He/she will work closely with internal / external stakeholders and ensure that operational efficiency and productivity, residential care and safety are in line with Nursing Home’s objectives and protocols
- As the incumbent spearheads and co-leads the advancement and transformation of a person centric care delivery journey, he/she would also guide and coach reporting staff in meeting evolving challenges and opportunities as part of their growth and development within the organization
- Reviewing existing policies, procedures, work instructions, as well as conducting financial and budgetary assessment of assigned projects, for timely status update to Management
- Business Development
- Responsible for strengthening the relationships with potential and current referring physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation facilities, potential residence & families, and other referral sources
- Responsible for the operations of the Home, including supervision and administration of accounts receivable, accounts payable, reimbursement, billing, intake, care delivery, utilization, data quality, order tracking, records management, admissions, discharges, etc.
- Ensures that services provided are in compliance with policies, service standards and applicable laws and regulations. Responsible for audits, satisfaction surveys and business continuity plans/measures
- Ensures that the clinical and business processes are implemented according to statutory requirements and standards.
- Ensures written job descriptions of all categories of staff are endorsed by management and accessible
- Lead and coach staff, as well as attract and retain qualified health care staff, to achieve optimal staff strength
- Direct and facilitate staff development and competencies upgrading, in-house training, including latest nursing techniques and implements new techniques or procedures where appropriate
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Implement continuous quality improvement activities with the Operations Manager and other clinical and support staff.
- Direct and participate in the collection and root cause analysis of data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyses trends and changing needs of the residents in institutional settings.
- Enhance service standards and strengthen community engagement outreach
- Budgets and Profitability
- Work with Director of Finance on the development of an operating and capital budget for the Home, setting forth an estimate of operating revenue, expenses, and projected capital expenditure for the next fiscal year
- Provide budget to actual financial statements for management purposes. Prepare interim budgets as required by the Management Committee
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing the overall profitability of the Home, managing expense, increasing revenue and obtaining reimbursement as appropriate or under contractual agreement
- Provides accurate and complete information needed for the preparation of cost reports as required by law or certification, registration or accreditation status
- Balanced Scorecard
- Responsible for ensuring that the Nursing Home operations meet targets on the Balanced Scorecard
- Responsible for overseeing the Balanced Scorecard and other information needed to support the operations
- Responsible for ensuring that the information is reported to the Management Committee/Governing Body
- Bachelor Degree
- Possess at least 3 years or more leadership experience in the healthcare industry; familiarity with the ILTC sector and community resources will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to effectively engage and manage stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and strategic planning
- Strong people developer
Please contact Angel Fu at +65 6950 0358 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1983939
Only successful candidates will be notified.