- Distribution Management
- Management of distributors and sales partners in assigned sales territory
- Evaluate performance of current distributors based on market penetration, sales capabilities, technical knowledge and overall capability
- Identify and evaluate new distribution channels
- Manage and resolve distributor issues, ensuring proper project allocation to local partners, preventing negative competition
- Provide sales training or product training to local sales partners Direct Key account/ Project acquisition
- Identify and establish relationship with key decision makers within target client segment of Hospitals, Universities, Government Institutions and R&D clients, establish contact in acquisition of projects or new accounts. Market development
- Identify market opportunities and draw business development plans for the territory of responsibility.
- Identification, and establishment of relationship with key opinion leaders and key decision makers and institutions
- Report on competitor information, keep up to date knowledge of the market, and business development status
- Science related degree with a portfolio in sales management (either direct sales or distribution sales)
- Prior experience of minimal 3 years in sales with familiarity into the Hospitals/Scientific/R&D/University/ and Government laboratory segments
- Have worked for a multinational company and able to interact in an international environment
- Technical sensitivity preferred
- Familiar with sales of in-Vitro Diagnostics, Oncology related instruments and reagents.
- References of good performance from ex-employers/ or clients
- Negotiation skills
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.