Our client is a well-known MNC in diagnostics field. They are looking for talent to join their Global team to drive the strategic positioning and marketing activities of clinical assay for Infectious Diseases.
- Act as a driver and facilitator within the Asia Pacific region to drive the successful development and implementation of strategic marketing and sales activities for various disease state in Lab Diagnostics business area
- Subject matter expert in selected disease state
- Create marketing strategy for specific focus assay groups, including ideation, prioritization, pricing, and launch, promotion, and distribution activities.
- Plan the launch of new assay and manage cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Drive clinical and scientific awareness among Healthcare professionals (customer) and local marketing (internal staff).
- Work with regional and country marketing manager to design reagent growth initiative strategies and provide constant feedback for strategy improvement
- Develop and maintain market intelligence – customer buying criteria and competition positioning
- Represent Asia Pacific region in all assay & clinical related discussion with global scientific team.
- Create and maintain Asia Pacific KOL database and build speaker pool for specific assay panel to boost reagent sales
- Receive and develop training materials regarding disease state management
- Provide scientific training to sales, marketing and business partner staff when necessary
- At least 8 years working experience in Diagnostics & Healthcare field with in-depth knowledge of clinical diagnostics assays and disease state management
- Master’s degree in scientific discipline or equivalent
- Possess in depth knowledge of clinical diagnostics assays and disease state management is essential
- Demonstrate ability to manage channel effectiveness and efficiency
- Proven record of accomplishment in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, sales, operations and finance
- Possess excellent people and communication skills to interact with Associates, strategic partners, cross-functional and global teams, and customers. Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-culturally
- Open and flexible to travel globally to regions and customer site up to 35% of the time
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.