The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be responsible for the design, development and execution of C&B initiatives that will form part of the larger Total Rewards framework. This role is critical to the ability for the organisation to attract and develop talent, build sustainable competitive advantage and create a strong employer value proposition.
- Lead and build the compensation philosophy and framework, including the design of job levels, compensation bands, executive compensation components, incentive design and variable pay programs.
- Conduct extensive research and design competitive benefit programs suited for specific geographies and different demographics.
- Design and maintain effective compensation governance company-wide, and monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, competitiveness, and fairness.
- Monitor and analyze ROI of benefit offerings to ensure organizational relevance, fiscal responsibility, and high utilization.
- Support the Talent teams on offer packages, benchmarking data, compensation philosophy, and job levels.
- Build compensation-related training for managers and provide support during salary reviews.
- Establish effective communication strategies for compensation and benefits programs to ensure employees are able to maximize the available offerings.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with local benefit laws and regulations, including ensuring that local administrators or vendors implement and execute timely and accurate completion of required financial or government filings.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Design, Human Resource Management, Business, Statistics or Psychology is preferred.
- 4 to 7 years’ experience in human resource, with proven experience in C&B design, performance management and business partnering.
- Ability to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality, professionalism and objectivity.
- Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships, especially with finance, legal and senior management.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
Please contact Deborah Peeris at +65 6950 0396 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1655021
Only successful candidates will be notified.