Our client is a US Medical Devices MNC.
- Serves as a member of the APAC Compliance leadership team and is viewed as a DEPARTMENTA resource. Responsible for the effective planning and timely completion of tasks and responsibilities which support ethical and compliance business practices within scope of role.
- These responsibilities may encompass a broad range of areas related to Compliance to include, but not be limited to: the application of laws and guidance to many unique business activities and development/implementation of corporate and divisional policies and/or procedures.
- May support the broader Compliance Group as a subject matter expert or inter‐divisional project leader in one or more key areas, such as: transparency, training, communications, health care professional interactions, grants and donations, indirect sales channels, issues/investigations, high risk third party vendors, risk management, auditing and monitoring. Makes decisions of MODERATE TO HIGH impact and exercises independent judgment
- Responsible for developing strong relationships throughout area of responsibility to foster an advisory or collaborative approach to proactive compliance
- Responsible for supporting the APAC CO on the implementation of compliance program plans, tasks and initiatives to ensure pus-down throughout the organization
- Maintains current working knowledge of current and emerging laws and regulations, and periodically reviews and updates standards relating to compliance, these includes, but are not limited to Corporate Policies and Procedures, industry trends and guidance on country, state/provincial or local
- Responds to alleged violation of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards of conduct by recommending the initiation of appropriate investigation procedures in partnership with Legal and Human Resources
- Makes recommendations to Compliance Leadership with regard to the development or revision of existing policies, procedures or systems to attain high levels of performance and build competitive advantage
- Collaborate with APAC Finance COE and APAC internal audit team and provide guidance and input on regional cross‐department projects
- Collaborate with Global Compliance Leadership team and Corporate compliance team and participate and support the global projects such as compliance COEs
- Undergraduate Degree required; Graduate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience, required
- Demonstrates professional demeanor and is perceived as competent with
- Management skills and developing business acumen and good judgment
- Demonstrates ability to proactively manage and support change in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to educate and empower others
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Work is well planned and completed in a timely and thorough manner with
- Well‐developed ability to show discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Able to work with minimal supervision and instruction of more experienced staff
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people
- Must be able to review printed materials
- Must be able to communicate telephonically
- Ability to use common office equipment (personal computers, telephone, printer/copiers)
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.