Corporate Reporting & Consolidation Manager position with a High Performing US MNC
In a newly created Corporate Accounting team here in Singapore, this Corporate Reporting & Consolidation Manager will be accountable for the coordination of the monthly worldwide close and consolidation process and reporting.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinating and managing the monthly worldwide close and consolidation process and reporting, including agreeing close timeline with corporate HQ/shareholder, publishing close calendar to stakeholders and managing deadlines to ensure that the Company's books are complete and accurate on a monthly basis
- Management of monthly reporting, including ensuring data required for financial reporting is collected and appropriately presented
- Preparation and submission of monthly reporting pack to corporate HQ
- Executing and documenting internal controls around financial statement close process; reviewing of balance sheet account reconciliations, as well as management of the chart of accounts
- Supporting quarterly reviews and annual audits including preparation and provision of requested schedules and data
- Qualified Accountant (CA / CPA) and Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of Big 4 assurance and commercial corporate / group accounting, reporting and consolidation experience
- Oracle system skills
- Complex problem solving and as well as strong accounting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-national environment and partner with multiple stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with new projects
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants with relevant experience, please send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg for further discussions.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933