Our client, a Global organisation is seeking for a Corporate Strategy professional to join their team in providing and driving group strategy and sustainability.
Reporting to the Head of Department, this person will be one of the Key members for this team.
• Working on business sustainability efforts, support on strategy projects, corporate planning and develop business framework
• Planning on corporate strategic effort such as providing advise to Senior Management and creating new capabilities
• Conduct training on best practices, to improve on overall strategic capabilities of the group
• Developed overall group 5-year strategic roadmap with detailed projection through discussions with business units to formulate actions plans
• Be one of the key person to facilitate and coordinate across various Senior stakeholders on related strategies matters
• Good degree in Engineering, Accountancy, Business Administration. CFA, MBA will be an added advantage
• At least 12 - 15 years of experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Track record in driving and delivering strategy projects
• Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management
• Prior consultancy/advisory experience will be an added advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Please contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1107973
Only successful candidates will be notified.