One of the leading FMCG companies is currently looking for a marketing lead to establish & drive Singapore’s Marketing Strategy aligned to global brand positioning. This is a team lead position.
Reporting directly to Country Manager, he or she would be responsible for:
- Developing Singapore’s marketing strategy to grow the brand and increase market share
- Establishing brand communication by developing integrated media plan (including digital marketing strategy) to support marketing and ensure alignment with global guidelines and programs
- Guiding and coordinating with external agencies
- Budgeting, controls and reporting efficient and effective use of marketing budgets
- Defining and translate CRM & consumer insights into actions
- Managing calendar of communication
- At least a University Degree (or equivalent) in business or marketing. MBA would be advantageous.
- Experience in managing a Marketing department as a functional lead preferably within a fast moving environment
- People management experience is a must, in leading and managing cross functional teams
- Experience in navigating and championing causes within cross-matrix organisation is essential
- In-depth understanding of Digital Marketing (including Social Media)
- Strong understanding of Channel Distribution and varying communication across the channels to achieve brand consistency and commercial goals
- Strong understanding of consumer relationship marketing and effective modes of communication
- Commercial acumen is highly desirable
Interested applicants, please email your CV to JanniferN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Jannifer Ng at +65 6950 0371 for more information.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066