My client, one of the largest Financial Services firms in Singapore, is currently looking for a Data Analyst (DA) to be part of their growing team. You will be part of a very vibrant and dynamic team at the heart of the new Enterprise Data Analytics team.
The Data Analyst (DA) will be required to liaise with the business to create requirements, design, develop, enhance and implement dashboarding solutions to various departments.
The DA will participate in the planning, estimation of varied technical tasks associated with the development of a range of Business Intelligence solutions.
The DA will be responsible for providing timely actionable insights back to the business that support decision making and further growth of the business utilising both internal and external data.
- Work collaboratively with Data, Analytics and BI colleagues to deliver on your objectives and openly share knowledge amongst the organisation.
- Build and maintain strong effective relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders to ensure that your data analytics solutions meet the expectation of key business stakeholders.
- Build dashboarding solutions utilising and linking a range of data with complex calculations and functions using Tableau and other tools over desktop and mobile devices.
- Assess and understand the business requirements through liaison with the business stakeholders, Business Analysts and the Project Managers.
- Quickly transform data into strategic actionable insights and recommendations to drive and support improvements in productivity, sales effectiveness and customer satisfaction through your dashboarding.
- Support the Enterprise Data and Analytics COE in terms data acquisition and structuring data fit for use on analytics projects.
- Degree qualification in Business, Engineering or IT related subject.
- 2+ years development experience with all the following or equivalent tools:
- Tableau 2018.x with Server Administration.
- R or Python.
- Ability to manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume and high-dimensionality data from various sources.
- Good understanding of design and architecture principles.
- Team player who is detailed and deadline oriented, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills utilizing machine learning methodologies.
- Motivated and confident performer who can present actionable insights and recommendations to the business.
- Knowledge or experience of cloud computing is advantageous.
- Knowledge or experience of data management and data ingestion is advantageous.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to JanniferN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Jannifer Ng at +65 6950 0371 for more information.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066