My Client is a well-funded start-up in the technology space. They are backed by financial institutes with regional HQ in Singapore. Committed to transform into a digital company, they have invested in new headcounts to hire a Data Architect to look at optimizing the big data platform.
Reporting to the CTO, this role requires you to define the data strategy, architecture and roadmap for the business. This includes implementing new capabilities and managing the overall delivery and operations such as supporting the entire business data needs. You will be very familiar in working in a start-up environment with experience setting up data stores, implementing solutions to run real- time analytics. This is a people management role where you will need to provide functional leadership to internal teams.
Requirements for applicants:
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 12-15 years of experience in the area of data warehouse/ data engineering
- Has experience starting up from scratch
- Strong technical skills in Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark, Presto, Mongo DB
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Please contact Marie Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.