My Client is a conglomerate with regional HQ in Singapore. Backed by strong financial funding, they are looking for an experience ETL Talend developer to be based in Singapore. The data engineer will work closely with the business users, project managers, technical teams like database engineers and source system data owners to develop data pipelines to automate data acquisition and cleansing, to sustain analytics and AI initiatives.
- Design and implement relevant data models in the form of data marts stored in Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouses or Big Data platforms
- Design and implement scalable and robust software platforms for ingesting and transforming datasets and visualizing the data insights through an interactive dashboard, using big data technologies
- Build data pipelines to bring information from source systems, harmonise and cleanse data to support analytics initiatives for core business metrics and performance trends.
- Perform data profiling to understand data quality and advise practical measures to address such data issues through data transformation and data loading
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A degree in computer Science/ Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a Quant subject
- At least 2 to 5 years of hands on ETL experience using Talend / Big Data Platforms
- At least 2 to 3 years of java development experience with the ability to use java tools to perform data injection into Big Data Platforms
- Strong knowledge of data manipulation languages such as SQL and other DB technologies necessary to build and maintain complex queries and data pipelines
- Experience in handling APIs using Talend
- Expert in Python, R , Java programming language
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or reach her at 6950 0386
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783