My client, one of the largest Financial Services firms in Singapore, is currently looking for a Data Governance manager (GM) to be part of their growing team. You will be part of a very vibrant and dynamic team at the heart of the new Enterprise Data Analytics team.
The Governance Manager will be leading the approach, design and execution of Data Governance initiatives for the whole of Singapore’s operation.
The Governance Manager will participate in the planning, estimation of varied tasks associated with a holistic Data Governance framework. He/she is expected to work closely with Technology on solutioning, architecture, feasibility, tool evaluation and project management for supporting Data Governance.
We are expecting the Governance Manager to also be providing timely updates back to key stakeholders along with associated issues and risks.
- Drive the overall Data Governance Framework setup and execution.
- Define, obtain endorsement and maintain key Data Governance documents and areas including, but not limited to: target operating model, roles & responsibilities, policies, standards and processes.
- Execution of Data Quality assessment for key systems and critical data elements.
- Implementation of Data Governance tools like metadata management, reference data management, master data management and data quality.
- Facilitate the resolution of data quality and governance issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Chair and run the periodic Data Governance Working Group meeting.
- Work collaboratively with Data, Analytics and BI colleagues to deliver on objectives and openly share knowledge amongst the organisation.
- Build and maintain strong effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that your data platform solutions meet the expectation of key business stakeholders.
- Assess and understand the business requirements through liaison with the business stakeholders, Business Analysts and the Project Managers.
- Bachelor degree and above in Analytics, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience in data governance and data quality related projects.
- Good knowledge of the overall Information Management framework, including operating model, data governance, data management, data security, data quality and data architecture.
- Good understanding of metadata management, reference data management, master data management, and data quality.
- Day to day execution experience of implementing a data governance framework.
- Change management experience of transforming an organization to be more data focused.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Interested applicants, please email your CV to JanniferN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Jannifer Ng at +65 6950 0371 for more information.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066