- New position
- Financial Institution
- Experience in writing data governance policy
A leading international Insurance firm is seeking a Data Governance Specialist to join their expanding team here in Singapore. This is a new headcount for the region and will be responsible for setting the right foundation for data strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Data officer, you will be responsible for contributing to the establishment of effective enterprise wide data governance for the company especially in areas of data collection, usage, storage and retention. You will need to establish data governance strategy and roadmap. Develop and implement framework/policies, standards and processes to ensure there is company- wide data governance model. Your role also involves ensuring quality of data is first- class and there is end to end traceability.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognised degree in a quantitative subject with any form of accreditations in data governance preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in working on large scale data projects
- Must have experience writing and implementing policies
- Maturity and persuasiveness to engage with stakeholders
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
- Independent worker
- Ability to speak mandarin is a must to work with Chinese stakeholders
Please contact Marie Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.